Who are we ?
Identification of the Personal Data Administrator and the Data Protection Officer at Ehack.tech. E-hack ET is a registered company with UIC 205231059, with headquarters and management address: Shumen, Al. Stamboliyski № 4, Mall: Todor Yankov.
– What personal data do we collect for you?
– What is the purpose of their collection?
– For what period do we store the personal data provided?
– Who do we share your personal information with?
– What are your rights regarding the personal data provided?
What are personal data?
Any information and data that can identify an individual, directly or indirectly.
What personal data does E-hack collect for you?
In order to provide you with effective access to our products / services, Ichak collects the following information for you:
– Name, surname, telephone, e-mail, filling in our contact form, located on our https://ehack.tech ;
– Technical data that is automatically sent to us when you use our web page – IP address, GPS coordinates, device information from which you visit the web page;
– Data for your user behaviors when you visit our Web page via cookies
– to identify your browser or device.
What does personal data processing mean?
The processing of personal data includes collecting, storing, destroying, transmitting, correcting, updating, deleting, destroying, etc.
On what grounds does E-hack process your personal data? E-hack collects your personal data in order to fulfill its contractual obligations under contracts concluded with you on goods and services
– on a contractual basis.
E-hack collects personal data and after receiving explicit, clear, unambiguous and unambiguous consent from you for processing purposes. For example, for marketing purposes and receiving advertising bulletins.
E-hack processes personal data and fulfills legal obligations as may be necessary to protect the life and health of the data subject.
E-hack may also process personal data if there is legal (legitimate) interest, unless the interests of the individual to whom the data relate are advantageous to those interests.
What are cookies and what cookies do we use?
Cookies are small text files that are recorded on your computer when you visit our website. If you have access to this webpage at any other time, your browser sends the cookie’s content back to the offeror and thus allows you to reidentify the terminal. Reading cookies allows us to design our web site optimally for you and makes it easier for you to use it.
Disable and Delete Cookies
The browser allows you to delete all cookies at any time. To do so, please refer to your browser’s help features.
This may cause separate features on our webpage to be unavailable to you. Overview of the cookies we use In this section, you can find an overview of the cookies we use.
Absolutely needed cookies
Certain “cookies” are required to be able to securely provide our services through the web site. This category includes, for example:
– “cookies” that identify or authenticate our users;
– “cookies” that temporarily store certain user data (for example, online form content);
– “Cookies” that store certain user preferences (e.g., search settings or language settings)
– Cookies that store data to ensure unobstructed playback of video or audio content.
Analytical cookies We use analytic cookies to capture user behavior (e.g., click on ad banners, search queries entered), and statistically assess these actions.
Third-party ad cookies
We also allow other companies to rate our users’ data through advertising cookies. This allows us and third parties to show users of our website interest-based ads that are based on an analysis of your usage behavior (e.g., ad banner clicks, subpages visited, queries entered), such as this is not limited to our online offers.
Our Referrer Tracking Partners set cookies on your computer (a forwarding cookie) if you have reached our website through an advertiser of that partner. These cookies generally lose their validity after 30 days. If you visit certain pages that we host and the cookie has not yet expired, we and the relevant conversion tracking partner may see that a particular user has clicked on the ad and has been redirected to our page.
The information gathered through the forwarding cookie is used to create referral statistics and determine the total number of users who have clicked on that ad and are forwarded to a page that has a forward tracking tag.
For what purpose do we collect your personal data, that is, why are we collecting, storing, transmitting and destroying them?
The personal data you receive will be used to fulfill our obligations to you, as well as to help you implement your rights, including but not limited to:
– In order to provide you access to the services / products on our webpage, we show you content that is relevant, personalized and limited to the criteria you have set;
– In order to respond to your inquiries, opinions and recommendations through the completed contact form; In addition to the above, we have a legitimate interest in collecting your personal data because without them we can not provide you with the service / product you are interested in.
When posting reviews by users
In certain cases the Consumer-buyer has the opportunity to publish his review and evaluation for the Merchant-seller in connection with the purchased service through a distance contract. The user’s published feedback is made public and publicly visible in the Platform, including: Content, Publisher Name, Photo / Avatar (unless prohibited by profile settings) and a link to the account itself.
How do we handle your personal information?
In order to provide products and services, E-hack processes (collects) the personal data you provide about physical identity in the following ways:
– by completing the contact form on our website;
– by processing personal data available from public registers, Commercial register;
– by processing personal data accessible from the media and free public Internet space;
– by processing information about your visits to the E-hack web portals
– by processing information about IP addresses, cookies, operating system and browser type
Data of minors
The services provided by the Platform are intended for persons over the age of 18. If you are a minor, you can not use our services without providing the Administrator with an explicit written permission from a parent or guardian. If you use our Platform without such permission, you hide important information from us and mislead us. In this case, the Company is not responsible for any circumstances or events that have arisen as a consequence of such misconduct on your part.
As a Data Administrator, we do not collect personal information from minors that may lead to their identification.
When the Company stores IP addresses of data subjects, this is done in order to provide adequate assistance to users in different circumstances (for example: forgotten accounts, duplicate registrations, unintentional purchases, purchase status reports, etc.). IP addresses are stored for up to 1 year (this period is consistent with the behavior of part of the platform’s audience in terms of purchase frequency and other actions). IP addresses are not granted to third parties under any circumstances other than those described in Section III, Article 4.
How long do we store and process your data before destroying it?
Depending on the basis of the processing of your personal data, the term is different. Name, organization, and location data are also used to collect statistics. The data is stored in the E-hack archive for a maximum of 5 years.
Upon expiry of this period, and in the absence of a legal basis for the continued storage of your personal information, the information about you will be destroyed. We permanently delete (permanently) from our system records for you, as well as destroy, in case of availability, the paper carriers.
To whom can we pass the personal data you provide?
E-hack undertakes not to provide your personal data without your consent to third parties except when it is necessary to fulfill your obligations.
E-hack has the right to disclose and transmit your personal data to third parties insofar as there is a need for third party assistance to fulfill the request you have received. This and any other transmission is subject to strict confidentiality and security of your personal data.
To fulfill your contractual and / or pre-contractual obligations,
E-hack may disclose your personal data to the following persons:
– Subcontractors and service providers such as experts, consultants;
– Our partners that are involved in providing the services / products you are interested in;
Are there other cases in which we can share your personal data?
Your personal data is provided to third parties in the following cases:
– At the explicit request of the individual submitting the data subject to the protection of personal data;
– At the request of competent authorities under the current legislation of the Republic of Bulgaria and the European Union;
In all the above cases, the persons to whom we provide your personal data have declared that they provide an adequate level of protection for your personal data, including foreign companies, positioned within the EU and EEA.
What are your rights regarding the personal data provided?
Subject to the Bulgarian and European legislation, including the European Parliament and Council Regulation (EC) 2016/679 (General Personal Data Protection (GDPR)), you can exercise the following rights: – The right of access to personal data that E-hack processes for you and get a copy thereof; – Right to request E-hack correction if you find inaccuracies or need to update your personal data by emailing email@example.com;
– The right to request the blocking of your personal data or the limitation of the processing of personal data, in the cases specified by the law and the Regulation;
– Right to want deletion ie. delete your personal data from E-hack if the conditions are met.
– The right to object to the processing of your personal data for direct marketing purposes using the “unsubscribe” link that we have placed in each email sent to you containing advertising information about our products;
– The right to object to the disclosure of your personal data to third parties by entering your personal profile on our webpage and removing the provisioning check;
– The right, when you wish, to withdraw your consent to have your personal data processed for the purposes for which you have given consent, for example, to marketing, by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org;
– Right to request the portability of your personal data in a structured, machine-readable format that is commonly used;
– The right to file a complaint or request for protection of your rights with a Personal Data Protection Commission, if the prerequisites are met; You may exercise all rights at any time during the processing of your personal data.
What does each of the above rights mean?
Right of access to personal data. This right allows you to obtain information about the data that identifies the administrator and his representative, the purposes of the processing of personal data, the recipients or the categories of recipients to whom the data may be disclosed, the details of the mandatory or voluntary nature of the data provision and the consequences from refusal to provide them, as well as information on the right of access and the right to rectify the collected data. the items under item 1 shall not be provided when the natural person to whom they refer already has them or in law there is an explicit prohibition for their provision. Have the right at any time to ask the administrator to delete, correct or block personal data the processing of which does not meet the requirements of LPPD, as well as the right to ask the controller to notify third parties to whom the personal data of any deletion, correction or blocking that has been committed, except where this is impracticable or involves excessive effort;
Right of objection to the controller against the processing of personal data of the individual, if there is a legitimate reason for doing so, and against the processing and disclosure of third parties to your personal data for the purposes of direct marketing. You have the right to be notified before your personal information is first disclosed to third parties or used on their behalf for direct marketing purposes, and you have the right to object to such disclosure or use.
Right to file a complaint or request with the Personal Data Protection Commission In the event of a violation of your rights, you have the right to refer the Personal Data Protection Commission within one year of knowing the violation, but no later than five years from the date of the violation. In case of violation of your rights, you have the right to appeal actions and acts of the administrator in court or before the Supreme Administrative Court.
The court can not be seized if there is a pending procedure before the Commission for the same violation or decision of the CPDP concerning the same violation has been appealed and there is no court decision in force.
Changes to Privacy Policies For any changes made to these Privacy Policies, we declare that we will notify you by email (email@example.com) to the email you provide.
This will allow you to discontinue the use of some or all of the services and / or take advantage of your rights, some of which are explicitly mentioned above. In addition, we will take all possible measures to inform you in case of changes regarding the protection of personal data by posting messages to the E-hack webmaster.
How to contact us?
You can contact us at: Shumen, Al. Stamboliyski № 4 E-mail: